Remove dead skin to reveal the younger, brighter you
Regular exposure to the sun and the natural aging process take their toll on your skin. Kitto Plastic Surgery’s medical-grade skin care treatments and non-invasive cosmetic procedures help prevent and reverse the signs of aging skin.
The skin goes through a natural shedding process called desquamation. But as we age, this natural shedding process slows down, and collagen production and the skin’s natural moisture level also decline. In addition, the subcutis fat begins to thin and facial muscles begin to droop.
- Control excessive oil and treat even the most aggressive breakouts with our KittoClear Acne Facial. This facial includes powerful active ingredients to help diminish blemishes, remove excess oil, gently exfoliate dead skin cell build-up, and repair and hydrate the skin’s natural barrier.
- Combat the signs of aging with our age-rewinding KittoCollagen facial. Tired and dehydrated skin is given a new life with powerful vitamins, antioxidants, and many collagen-stimulating peptides. This facial includes dermaplaning to prepare the skin for better product penetration for instantly brighter, smoother, and hydrated skin.
- Reverse sun damage and revitalize uneven and dull skin tones with a healthy dose of antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. A necessity for damaged skin, vitamin A replenishes the skins natural moisturizing factors to give it a radiant and youthful glow while antioxidants combat harsh environmental aggressors. Dermaplaning is added to this facial to immediately brighten skin tone and exfoliate surface impurities.
- A manual form of exfoliation added into our KittoCorrect and KittoCollagen facials that uses a medical-grade scalpel to lift dead skin cells and vellus hair from the surface of the epidermis. This results in an immediate brightening and smoothing effect that helps the skin soak up the powerful benefits of facial treatments and allows makeup to apply beautifully to the skin.
The good news is that you can do something about premature aging. Peeling is a process that involves artificially removing the outer layer of skin to speed up the body’s natural skin renewal process. The skin grows back without replicating many of the problems that have developed during its life, such as fine lines, sun damage, or dark spots. Dr. Kitto offers an array of facial peels which are customized based on each patient’s needs.
- This medium-depth peel contains three acne and sun-damage fighting peeling agents designed to improve the overall appearance and health of acne-prone and aging skin. Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, and Resorcinol work together to shed damaged cells, dry out acne lesions, dislodge congestion within the pores, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and lighten hyper-pigmentation and acne scarring.
- As a more intensive peel, TCA works to restore skin vitality by stimulating collagen production and softening fine lines and wrinkles. Imperfections such as hyper-pigmentation and melasma, acne scarring, and large pores soften and diminish.
Our most transformative, non-surgical, skin rejuvenating treatment through microneedling therapy. Tiny needles penetrate the dermis with little to no pain which stimulates the body’s own collagen and elastin production through an immune response. This procedure results in tighter skin, less fine lines and wrinkles, softening of scarring and pigmentation, and shrinking of large pores almost immediately. This procedure is performed in a series of three treatments with an at-home care kit included.
If you would like more information about skin care with Dr. Kitto, or wish to schedule a consultation, call us at 804-294-1777 today.
This patient is in her late 60s. She was unhappy with the fine lines around her eyes, signs of jowling and hyperpigmentation. She underwent 3 treatments with SkinPen which helped improve the appearance of fine lines around her eyes, tightened the skin around her mouth and gave her an overall brighter appearance.